|Output Power||2.0 HP|
|Input Voltage||200 to 240V|
|Input Phase||3 - Phase|
|Model Name/Number||Frenic ACE|
|Overload Capability||150% of nominal current for 1min or 200% of nominal current for 0.5s|
|Voltage||380 to 480 V|
|Braking Time||0.0 to 30.0 Sec|
|Braking Level||0 to 100% (HHD spec.) of nominal current|
|Starting Frequency||0.0 to 60.0 Hz|
A motor drive is controls the speed, torque, direction, and resulting horsepower of a motor. Dc drives typically control a shunt-wound dc motor, which has separate armature and field circuits. Ac drives control ac-induction motors and, like their dc counterparts, control speed, torque, and horsepower.Product details:
- Customizable logic function is available as a standard feature.
- FRENIC-Ace has built-in customizable logic functions with a maximum of 200 steps including both digital and analog operation functions, giving customers the ability to customize their inverters-from simple logic functions to full-scale programming.
- Fuji Electric also has plans to offer programming templates for wire drawing machines, hoists, spinning machines, and other applications so that the FRENIC-Ace can be used as a dedicated purpose inverter.
- FRENIC-Ace has readily available interface cards and various types of fieldbus / network to maximize its flexibility
- Option Installation typeRS485 communications cardPG interface (5V) cardPG interface (12/15V) card DeviceNet communication cardCC-Link communication cardPROFIBUS-DP communication card (Coming Soon)EtherNet/IP communication card (Coming Soon)ProfiNet-RT communication card (Coming Soon)CANopen communication card (Coming Soon)Digital input/output interface cardAnalog input/output interface card
- Sensorless dynamic torque vector control
- Motor vector control with PG (with optional card)
- Synchronous motor with sensorless vector control
- 2-channel on-board RS485 communications port
- Standard CANopen compatibility
- Removable keypad device
- Removable control terminal block board FRENIC-Ace has two different multi-function keypads available
- Multi-function keypad with LCD display Enhanced HMI functionality
- USB keypad Connect to a computer for more efficient operation (set-up, troubleshooting, maintenance, etc) FRENIC-Ace is equipped with STO functional safety function as a standard.
- Design life Main circuit capacitor 10 years
- Electrolytic capacitors on PCB 10 years
- Cooling fan 10 years
- Life conditions Ambient temperature +40 DegreeC Load rate 100% (HHD specifications)80% (HND/HD/ND specifications) specifications have a rated current of two sizes higher than HHD specifications, so the life is 7 years.
- StandardsRoHS DirectiveStandard compliance with European regulations that limit the use of specific hazardous substances (RoHS) Lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), polybrominated biphenyl ether (PBDE)
- Directive 2002/95/EC, issued by the European Parliament and European Council, limits the use of specific hazardous substances in electrical and electronic devices.Global complianceStandard compliance