|Motor Power (kW)||0.4 - 132 kW|
|Input Phase||Single & Three Phase|
|Motor RPM||2800 RPM|
We offer the high quality of Inverter Drives
to our customers.
- The rated output voltage is 220V for 200V series and 440V for 400V series.
- When the inverter output frequency converter value is 10Hz or less, the inverter may trip early due to overload depending on the conditions such as ambient temperature.
- When the inverter output frequency converter value is 5Hz or less, the inverter may trip early due to overload depending on the conditions such as ambient temperature.
- 200V series: Make an individual order for 220 to 230V/50Hz.
- 400V series: The inverters with the power supply of 380 to 398V/50Hz and 380 to 430V/60Hz must be switched using a connector inside the inverter.
- The output of the inverter with 380V may drop depending on situations.
- For details, refer to Chapter 10 in the FRENIC-VG User Manual "Unit Type, Function Code Edition" 24A7--0019.
- The auxiliary power input is used as an AC fan power input when combining the unit such as high power factor PWM converter with power regenerative function (Generally not used.)
- Voltage unbalance [%] = (Max. voltage [V] - Min. voltage [V]) / (Three-phase average voltage [V]) × 67 Use an AC reactor if the voltage unbalance exceeds 2%.
- The value is calculated on assumption that the inverter is connected with a power supply capacity of 500kVA (or 10 times the inverter capacity if the inverter capacity exceeds 50kVA) and %X is 5%.
- The values shown apply when a DC reactor is used.
- If using a generator for the power source, it may burn out with high-frequency current from the inverter.
- Use a generator with 3 to 4 times the specified power supply capacity. (When DC reactor not connected: approx. 4 times specified power supply capacity, when DC reactor connected: approx. 3 times specified power supply capacity)
- The inverter may automatically reduce carrier frequency in accordance with ambient temperature or output current in order to protect itself.
- If the carrier frequency auto reduction selection (H104: digit 100) is cancelled, the unit continuous rated current will drop depending on the carrier frequency setting, and therefore caution is advised.(For details, refer to Chapter 2 in the FRENIC-VG User Manual "Unit Type, Function Code Edition" 24A7--0019.)
HD specification for heavy overload (Unit Type) | MD specification for middle overload (Unit Type) | LD specifications for light overload (Unit Type)HD specification for heavy overload (Unit Type)Three-phase 200V series Three-phase 400V series Note 1) The specification above are established when the function code F80 = 0 (HD specification) is applied.
When using a DC reactor, refer to the following:
- Type FRNVG1S-J: 55kW or below: provided as option, 75kW or above: provided as standard.
- Type FRNVG1S-E,C: All capacities are provided as option.